These are important as they strengthen and stretch muscles; stimulate circulation; ease the static loads on muscles; and reduce the
feeling of tiredness often associated with long periods of physical work.
- You should build up several routines comprising of between 5 and 8 exercises. A free sample routine muscle fitness is given below. It
works for many people and at the same time it gives them excellent health benefits. Stretch exercises can help to improve blood
circulation and decrease muscle strain, muscle pain, stiff joints, relax muscle stress pain form sports injuries and excessive exercise,
release paralysis of limbs and reduces swollen joint. You can do it at your own home and pause it any time you want.
- Your routines should have a variety of exercises. Choose the individual exercises from the various categories listed: shoulders,
breathing, head and neck, posture, legs, hands and arms, and face and eyes. Do it now, it's absolutely free!
If you experience any PAIN or DISCOMFORT - cease the particular exercise immediately. General instructions for the exercises are as follows:
- All stretching exercises should be done standing up, with the feet slightly apart (unless otherwise stated).
- Loose fitting clothes will help considerably and it is advisable to wear flat shoes for all stretching exercise sessions.
- Make sure that you have sufficient room to move free and stretch exercise.
- The exercises should be done with Internal Massager (IM-28). No exercise session should last for more than one hour without a break.
- The muscle fitness and stretch exercise should be carried out SLOWLY and CAREFULLY.
- Those numbers given for the exercises are the MINIMUM and MAXIMUM number of times each exercise should be performed which was
developed by qualified physiotherapists. The main purpose which is help to reduce body tension, stress release, improve breathing and
- For better results, put the Internal Massager (IM-28) into your shoes and following program, do it for your health and vitality!